Our current positions at The Physiotherapy Centre are:
Part Time MSK Physiotherapist
An opportunity has arisen to join the team at The Physiotherapy Centre, Waterlooville (near Portsmouth). We are looking for an MSK physiotherapist with experience of dealing with MSK conditions, and you must be committed to deliver our high standards throughout everything that you do at the Centre.
Key facts about the job:
Hours: 20-30 hours per week (Wednesday afternoon, Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning)
Pay: up to £31,200 (depending on experience and hours worked) – or if you would rather be self employed on a commission basis this can be arranged.
Date Job Listed: 26/11/14
More in depth information about the Centre and the job:
About The Physiotherapy Centre
- We are located just outside Waterlooville, to the north of Portsmouth in Hampshire.
- We are registered with all the major insurance companies.
- We have our own purpose built hydrotherapy pool.
- We also have a specially equipped therapy gym – suitable for both individual treatments and group sessions.
- There are 6 treatment rooms, all equipped with the highest quality therapy equipment.
- We offer onsite WiFi for staff and patients.
- We have close links with many orthopaedic consultants providing rehabilitation post surgery.
- We have been awarded the AQP Back and Neck contract for Hampshire by the NHS.
About The Job
- The job requires around 26 hours per week: Wednesday afternoon/evening, Thursday all day, Friday all day and Saturday morning.
- The Centre is open Monday to Friday, 8am – 8pm, and Saturday mornings.
- You will be treating a range of Private & NHS patients.
- Pay up to £31,200 pa, or for those wishing to be self employed then pay can be up to £54,600 pa (depending on experience and hours worked)
- There is the possibility for this job to grow into a full time position.
About The Candidate
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Evidence of postgraduate education that shows dedication to developing exceptional clinical reasoning skills.
- Excellent manual therapy skills
- Excellent communication skills and a natural ability for building relationships with the patients and working with them to help them achieve their goals and enhance their performance.
- Membership of relevant organisations.
- You must be highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Competency in prescription of rehabilitation programmes for patients.
To apply please send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.