Yves De Vos MCSP MMACP
Yves De Vos is Managing Partner and owner of The Physiotherapy Centre.
He is a Chartered Physiotherapist who qualified in 1994. He was born and educated in Belgium but has since 1994 permanently moved and established himself as a Private Physiotherapist in the South of England.
He worked initially for 5 years in the NHS before making a move into the private sector.
He became a partner in The Physiotherapy Centre in 2003 and fully acquired the business in 2008.
Professionally he has acquired a Post Graduate Diploma in Orthopaedic Medicine, is fully qualified in acupuncture, completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Manual Therapy as part of a MSc Programme at Brighton University gaining membership to the Manipulative Association of Chartered Physiotherapists.
Yves deals with all musculoskeletal problems and has a special interest in spinal, pelvic and hip disorders.
He is a member of the following professional groups:
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Health Professions Council
- Manipulative Association of Chartered Physiotherapists
- Acupucture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists
- Organisation of Chartered Physiotherapists in Private Practice (Physiofirst)
HCPC Registered No. PH48182