Book an appointment for MUSCULOSKELETAL (MSK) PHYSIOTHERAPY.
Booking an assessment at The Physiotherapy Centre, please follow these simple instructions:
- You will need to create an account if you have not previously booked online.
- Once you are registered you will receive an email titled “Registration Confirmation” – this is NOT your booking confirmation, that will be a separate email.
- If you have not booked an appointment in the past 3 months, or if you are to be treated for a new condition, then you will need to book an ‘Initial Consultation’.
- Your initial assessment is in two parts:
- Telephone Assessment – where your medical and condition history is taken, and also you are screened for Covid-19 symptoms.
- Face to Face Assessment – this is the physical hands on face to face part of the assessment.
- The booking will be for both parts of the assessment in ‘one’ session.
- Initial Assessment with Lead Practitioner: £85
- Initial Assessment with Associate Practitioner: £60
- Follow Up of ‘Regular’ Physiotherapy with an Associate Practitioner: £50
The costs of the Initial Assessment includes both the Telephone and Face to Face parts.
Before your appointment can be booked you will need to tick that you agree with the Payment, Cancellation and Feedback Policies and the Online Booking Terms and Conditions before clicking the BOOK NOW button.
Online Confirmation Email
Once you have made your booking you will shortly receive a confirmation email of the appointment (entitled ‘Online Appointment Confirmation‘), if however you do not receive an email within 2 hours please contact us on 02392 215 050 to confirm the booking.
If you do fail to attend your appointment, or cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you could be charged a cancellation/non-attendance fee.
- Registration Confirmation
- Online Appointment Confirmation
only when you receive the second email is your appointment booked.
BOOK ONLINE NOW
Use our online booking system to book your appointment today, just click on the Book Now button below to go to the TM2/BlueZincIT booking system and book directly into our clinic diary today.Book Now