JOINING OUR TEAM
join our team of top professionals today
Below is a list of our current vacancies for new team members. Please send in your CV and covering letter regarding these vacancies.
If you have a practitioner that has something to offer clients that others do not, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Our philosophy has grown from the experience of successfully working with thousands of clients and developing a unique method focussed on creating permanent transformations in people’s health.
The De Vos Method, a unique 3 step Results Focussed System (RFS), was initially specifically designed to help women with long term hip pain and has been successful to resolve pain in thousands of clients creating results well beyond what they believed possible.
graduate sports therapist and graduate sports rehabilitation
Curious to work with clients in a way you will not have experienced before?
Work with a team of professional practitioners and staff that offer a higher level of results than other establishments?
Then you are the person we are looking for!
- Part time employed on 18 hours per week (£25,350 pa pro rata)
- Working hours would be daytime, evenings and Saturdays
- Work along side other professionals, including Sports Therapist and Physiotherapists
- Enthusiastic to work with clients to exceed their expectations
- Ability to work independently
- Have the necessary governing body accreditation and insurances:
- BSc or MSc
- Sports Therapy – SST
- Sports Rehabilitation – BASRaT
- Offer treatments including hydrotherapy, sports massage, rehabilitation, shockwave therapy and many others
reception / administration team member
We are looking to add to our exceptional Administration Team. We are looking for an enthusiastic person with communication skills that are second to none.
If you are able to offer some, or all of the skills below with enthusiasm then please get in touch.
- Employed part time team member of 24 hours per week (£18,525 pro rata at 37.5 hours per week). With a view to increasing at a later date.
- Exceptional communication
- Be adaptable to situations
- Ability to ‘job share’ with other admin team members (cover holidays, etc. where needed)
- IT and telephone literate (training will be given)
- No medical knowledge is necessary
Just some of the employed & self employed positions available
Graduate Sports Therapists
Women’s Health Therapists
Reputation. We are an award-winning business for over 30 years and have developed a strong reputation in the local community, corporate world and private health sector.
Excellence. We are a Centre of Excellence using the latest innovation technology and evidence-based practice.
Satisfaction. Client surveys indicate a 95% satisfaction with the service we provide. We are continually working with clients to improve our service.
Uniqueness. Our RFS method, facilities and equipment is unique in the private health sector and has proven to provide superior results than our competitors.
Life-changing. We change your life not just treat your symptoms and work to achieving the result you want so you can live the life you deserve.
Teamwork. Our dedicated team is trained to the highest standards and works continually to develop their skills and collaborate together to achieve the best results for our clients.
Success. Our success in both business and the results we achieve with our clients are through years of dedication on finding the best possible way of serving our clients. Our success rate is between 80-85% based on a survey of 150 patients in March 2020.
made better by our team.
book online today
The quickest and simplist way to make your appointment is online.
Get In touch
Leave us a message
We believe in all people achieving their full potential for health and well-being.