Extracorporeal Magnetotransduction Therapy (EMTT) ®
the latest regeneration & rehabilitation therapy
Extracorporeal Magnetotransduction Therapy (EMTT®) is a new state of the art therapy now available at The Physiotherapy Centre.
This technology was CE approved in March 2020 and The Physiotherapy Centre is one of only a handful of Clinics in the UK offering this new treatment.
Tailormade Just For You
This Is Our Passion
The device generates an electromagnetic pulse which can penetrate the body up to 18 cm and stimulates specific biological processes in the tissues which speeds up the healing process.
Research has shown that this regenerative effect speeds up the healing of tendons, nerves, bone and lower back problems. The effect can be enhanced by combining EMTT with shockwave therapy which is both available at The Physiotherapy Centre.
This technology is not new and we have had access to PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy) for many years. The downside of PEMF was the energy it can produce. Electromagnetic Energy is measured in Tesla. For any electromagnetic technology to have a biological effect we have to have more than 10mT of energy. Often PEMF did not manage to produce this and therefore had very little effect on the human body.
EMTT is capable of producing energy between 30-80mT allowing for a penetration depth of up to 18cm. Therefore it has huge advantages over a lot of other technologies. It can treat a large area to a great depth.
Advantages of EMTT?
- Non-contact and able to observe social distancing
- Fast treatments (10-20 mins)
- CE marked devices engineered by Swiss based Storz Medical
- Alternative to steroid injections and surgery
- Evidence based – clinically proven
Conditions treated with EMTT?
- Low back pain
- After surgery (joint replacements, arthroscopies)
- Tendon, muscle and joint pain, including plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow and achillies problems
- Joint pain and swelling (osteoarthritis)
- Shoulder problems, such as rotator cuff and frozen shoulder
- In Women’s Health (endometriosis)
- In Men’s Health (Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome)
- In fracture healing (combined with focused shockwave therapy)
Our devices are maintained and serviced by the UK official distributor of Storz Medical devices – Venn Healthcare
For further information about EMTT please visit the emtt.info website.
regenerative medicinemade better by results.
Get the most from emtt
book online today
The quickest and simplist way to make your appointment is online.
Get In touch
Send a message to us, and we’ll get right back to you
We believe in all people achieving their full potential for health and well-being.