Our current positions at The Physiotherapy Centre are:
Self Employed/Employed MSK Physiotherapist
An opportunity has arisen to join the team at The Physiotherapy Centre, Waterlooville (near Portsmouth). We are looking for an MSK physiotherapist with experience of dealing with MSK conditions, and you must be committed to deliver our high standards throughout everything that you do at the Centre.
Key facts about the job:
Hours: most days and most times are available.
Pay: self employed on a commission basis or employed
Date Job Listed: 28/08/18
More in depth information about the Centre and the job:
About The Physiotherapy Centre
- We are located just outside Waterlooville, to the north of Portsmouth in Hampshire.
- We are registered with all the major insurance companies.
- We have our own purpose built hydrotherapy pool with hoist.
- We also have a specially equipped rehab therapy gym – suitable for both individual treatments and group sessions.
- There are 6 treatment rooms, all equipped with the highest quality therapy equipment.
- We offer onsite WiFi for staff and patients.
- We have close links with many orthopaedic consultants providing rehabilitation post surgery.
About The Job
- The job hours are negotiable, with hours available on most days
- The Centre is open Monday to Friday, 8am – 8pm, and Saturday mornings.
- You will be treating a range of Private (self funding and insured) patients.
- Pay is on a self employed commission basis or salaried for employment.
- There is the possibility for this job to grow as much as you want it to!
About The Candidate
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Evidence of postgraduate education that shows dedication to developing exceptional clinical reasoning skills.
- Excellent manual therapy skills
- Excellent communication skills and a natural ability for building relationships with the patients and working with them to help them achieve their goals and enhance their performance.
- Membership of relevant organisations.
- You must be highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Competency in prescription of rehabilitation programmes for patients.
- Registration with HCPC and CSP is essential.
- Acupuncture and Hydrotherapy skills are advantageous, but not essential.
- Enhanced DBS will be requested on successful application.
For more information or to apply please send a covering letter and your CV to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you.